Saturday 29 November 2014

Play Time



The weather has been rather good the last few days, but not quite warm enough for the pups to go outside for any length of time.  Call me an over-protective mum but I'd rather keep them indoors than have them unhappy outside for any length of time.  They have been going out for a short while each day whilst I strip the whelping box - this normally coincides with their lunch so they have something nice to look forward to when they do go out.  We have put up a puppy pen on the patio so I can keep an eye on them from the house.  Today the girls took them on to the grass for a quick sniff around - the grass is rather long after the wet warm weather that we've had this autumn and they looked rather lost out there.




 
Jack & Pumpkin - one little bite deserves one back
Jack showing off with his balancing skills


All tired out after some play time

You make such a comfy bed!

Please play with me?

I love my teddy - Buffy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.